2019 Snapper 360Z Series 19/36 (2691499)
Haul dirt, carry tools and flowers, and of course, cut the grass with the 360Z Zero Turn Mower. It includes commercially-inspired features such as a fully welded steel frame, thick-walled front axle, easy access maintenance points and durable steel mower deck to make sure you get a great cut, time after time. Plus, the integrated rear cargo bed† provides on-the-go versatility and convenience out in your yard. Models now available in compact 36-inch deck sizes, see your dealer for details.
- Cargo Bed: The integrated rear cargo bed with a 50-lb. capacity† makes this zero turn more versatile than ever before. Plus, the rails allow for the use of aftermarket ATV accessories and two pre-determined cutouts provide easy insertion of a wooden 2x4 for a convenient removable tailgate.
- Commercially-Inspired: A fully-welded steel frame, thick-walled front axle, durable mower deck, and ball bearings in the caster spindles ensure durability and a great cut.
- Engine Options: High performance engine options include Briggs & Stratton Intek™, Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ with ReadyStart®, and Kawasaki® Engines, making sure your zero turn mower has the power to perform year after year.
- Heavy-Duty Mower Decks: A durable stamped or fabricated steel mower deck for non-stop mowing season after season. All fabricated decks come with a limited lifetime warranty.*
- Foot-Operated Height-of-Cut: The commercial-style foot-operated mower deck lift easily lifts and adjusts the mower deck between 13 height-of-cut positions from 1.5 to 4.5 inches.
- New Compact Deck Options: 36-inch compact fabricated deck options make it easy to navigate even the tightest parts of your lawn and takes up less space when in storage.
- Model: 2691499
- Marketing Model: 19/36 B&S
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Model: Professional Series™ V-Twin, OHV
- HP (gross) *: 19.0
- Engine Displacement (cc): 500
- Number of Cylinders: 1
- Choke/Throttle: Electric / Choke-a-Matic
- Fuel Tank Capacity (gal): 3
- Battery (cca): 230
- Transmission Type: Hydro-Gear® EZT®
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): 0-6
- Brake: Integrated
- Ground Speed-Rev (mph): 0-3
- Frame: 12-Gauge Steel
- Front Axle: Welded Steel, Fixed
- Front Tires (in): 11 x 4-5
- Rear Tires (in): 18 x 6.5-8
- Anti-Scalp Wheels: None
- Seat: 15" Mid-back, Adjustable
- Steering: Twin-lever
- Mower Deck Type: Fabricated Steel
- Cutting Width (in): 36
- Number of Blades: 2
- Height-of-Cut (in): 1.5 - 4.5
- Height-of-Cut Positions: 7
- Blade Engagement: Electric
- Deck Construction: 12-Gauge, Frame Hung
- Deck Suspension: Frame Hung
- Spindle: Aluminum
- Mower Deck Lift: Mechanical, Foot & Lever Operated
- Cargo Bed **: No
- ROPS (Roll Over Protective Structure): N/A
- Rear Bumper: Standard
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Fuel Level Indicator: Sight Gauge
- Armrest: Optional Accessory
- Assembled Length (in): 66
- Assembled Width (in): 50
- Assembled Height (in): 39
- Residential Warranty (Product) †: 3-Years Limited
- Commercial Warranty (Product) †: 90-Days Limited
- Fabricated Mower Deck Warranty †: Liftime
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Horse Power
- 19.0 hp
- Engine Type
- Professional Series™ V-Twin, OHV
- Hydro-Gear® EZT®
- Wheel Size
- 18 x 6.5-8 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal.
- Deck Size
- 36 in.