Honda Power Equipment WB20
Honda Power Equipment
- General purpose, centrifugal 2" pump
- Easy starting Honda OHV commercial engine
- 164 gal./min. capacity
- Cast iron volute and impeller
- Durable silicon carbide mechanical seal
- Easy starting Honda OHV commercial engine: The durable Honda GX series commercial grade engine is easy starting and provides ample power for the toughest conditions.
- 4 vane high efficiency impeller: The WB20's exclusive, Honda-designed 4 vane impeller offers improved performance and high efficiency.
- Durable silicon carbide mechanical seal: The WB20 features abrasion-resistant silicone-carbide seals for extended wear.
- Cast iron volute: The rigid-mount cast iron volute reduces case wear, increasing the life of the pump.
- Isolation mounted engine and pump: High performance mounts minimize vibration, keeping the pump from “walking" away or “burying" itself in soft soil conditions. The reduced vibration also reduces wear on components, increasing the pump's durability.
- Heavy duty full frame protection: Protects the pump, while offering a convenient tie down location for transport.
- 3 year residential/commercial warranty: You can rest easy, knowing your pump is covered from top to bottom for 3 full years.
- Protected by Honda Oil Alert®: Protects the pump by shutting the engine off when low oil is detected.
- Large strainer: The strainer allows up to 8 mm (5/16 in.) solids to pass through, helping to prevent clogging.
- Engine: GX120
- Displacement: 118cc
- Bore and stroke: 2.4 in. x 1.7 in.
- Compression Ratio: 8.5:1
- Oil Alert: Std
- Pump type: Centrifugal, Self-priming
- Volute: Rigid Mounted Cast Iron
- Impeller: 4 Vane Cast Iron
- Mechanical Seal (Pump case / impeller): Silicon Carbide/Silicon Carbide
- Priming time: 110 sec @ 16.4 ft.
- Drive system: Direct
- Discharge capacity: 164 gpm
- Suction port diameter: 2 in. NPT
- Discharge port diameter: 2 in. NPT
- Total head lift: 105 ft.
- Suction head lift: 25 ft.
- Maximum pressure: 45 psi
- Solids handling: N/A
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 19.3 in. x 14.4 in. x 16.5 in.
- Dry weight: 44 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 0.53 gal.
- Run Time @ Max Discharge: 1.7 hr
- Strainer Part #: 78325-YG3-000
- Residential Warranty: 3 years
- Commercial Warranty: 3 years
- A wide variety of hose kits, couplers, adaptors, and other accessories are available.
NOTES:WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including soots, tars, and mineral oils, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- Bore and Stroke
- 2.4 in. x 1.7 in.
- Pump Style
- Centrifugal, Self-priming
- 4 Vane Cast Iron
- Drive System
- Discharge Capacity
- 164 gpm
- Discharge Port Diameter
- 2 in. NPT
- Suction Diameter
- 2 in. NPT
- Head Lift
- 105 ft.
- Suction Head Lift
- 25 ft.
- Max Pressure
- 45 psi
- 44 lb.